Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everybody loves a softie :)





My sisters and I have been talking about making these guys for the longest time! I even got them a book of stuffed animal patterns last Christmas but they've never used it... (ok, so the text was in Japanese. hahaha :D)

Found this pink doll's pattern in an excerpt from it's publisher's website. She's called Lucy's Monster. So cute! Kinda reminds me of the uglydolls we have here at home. I think she'll fit right in with the rest of the gang. heehee. :)

Anyhoo, I think i'll start gathering some fabric, buttons and stuffing so I can start practicing before Sky comes along. Maybe i'll even start by figuring out those patterns from that Japanese book I got. Or I'll just start with the Lucy Monster. Might be harder to learn Japanese. :P

No comments: